ACM-SZABIST Student Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for SZABISTIANS, to talk about any affair related to ACM activities

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left Brain Versus Right Brain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marjan-Sikandar-0612116

Left Brain Versus Right Brain Empty
PostSubject: Left Brain Versus Right Brain   Left Brain Versus Right Brain I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Well I think every other person here, feels like me. Sometimes, its our heart who make us do unpredictable things. Have we ever thought of, heart cant think or lets say, cant help us making some decisions. Then why is it like; we hear it every day from many differnet people; "Yar, aj dil kar raha hai" or even we say like, my heart has fallen in love with some one.

Here the question arises, is there some kind logical connection between brain and our heart, that keeps us involve into taking decisions? Well, certainly this is not the case. At a very low level, lemme explain, our brain is divided into two parts,

One (left side): deals with repititive tasks, same mundane tasks that we perform every day. Rules, organization of things, and measuring stuff (even emotions) is the main purpose of the left hand side of the brain.

Second (right side): deals with creative stuff, it helps us feel things (deals with emotions).

Actually, when we say that our heart thinking is actually the right side of the brain dominating at the moment. Its the same brain at the back end. Smile

"Whole New World" by Dan Pink describes above, in a great detail. Do read the review (if you don't have time Smile ) of it.
Back to top Go down

Left Brain Versus Right Brain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ACM-SZABIST Student Chapter :: News about Technology-
Jump to: