ACM-SZABIST Student Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for SZABISTIANS, to talk about any affair related to ACM activities

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having good English skills is no longer enough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marjan-Sikandar-0612116

Having good English skills is no longer enough Empty
PostSubject: Having good English skills is no longer enough   Having good English skills is no longer enough I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:40 pm

China, among one of the largest economies of the world, are offering jobs at a vast level. So, English is not the only language, that you need to master, Mandarian (Chinese) is the language that will cover up the world very soon.

Well, talking about jobs in China, few days back i was reading an article and was shocked to know that, even the returnees to China (back home) are being accepted because they knew, the native language and English as well.

One of the graduates of the Harvard, was saying that there were more Chinese at Harvard than any other nationality except Americans.

As one of my teachers use to say that, the workforce at many of the countries like, US, Australia, China is much less than the jobs available at these countries. They need people with a little bit, good skills.

So, happy learning Smile

Cited: "Should you look for work in China" <http://www.forbes.com/2009/08/13/china-jobs-employment-leadership-careers-work.html?feed=rss_popstories>
Back to top Go down

Having good English skills is no longer enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ACM-SZABIST Student Chapter :: News about Technology-
Jump to: